Equine Ethology for Veterinary Students
A special two day workshop for veterinary students.
Through observation, interactions with the horses, reflection, and group discussions, you will learn:
- How to take a personal self- inventory, self-scan, ground and center yourself and how to leave distracting thoughts and emotions at the gate.
- The horses language, how they communicate their thoughts and emotions with each other and us.
- How to develop a mutual trusting relationship with horses.
- How to develop, and use your intuition, gut feelings, and understanding of energetic connections, to enhance diagnostic and treatment skills.
- Alternative therapies to calm, relax and heal the horse. T- Touch, massage, aromatherapy.
- Practice performing a EOG on the horses, using all of the above.